Sunday, October 15, 2006

Today I'm just doing more spring cleaning that I put off till fall! I'm attacking the guest room - lots of "stuff" that has been filed away in piles needed to be sorted/thrown out/given away/put into files in the basement/etc. Right now it just looks like a big disaster! Soon, it will all miraculously go to the correct places and the room will be all tidy. That's the theory anyway!

Duane,Pat and Richie Rich are out in the hangar tearing into Richard's Explorer engine.


They've taken the head off the engine and are cleaning it before reinstalling it with a new gasket. Here's a picture I shot of them while they weren't looking (don't think they'd appreciate being part of my blog...oh well).



I snapped this photo of Goldie on my way back from my clandestine trip to the hangar. She's showing her age - 12 yrs old now. Both she and Princess still are "outside dogs" except they sleep in the garage most nights.


They are a little arthritic - takes them a little while to get moving in the mornings... Course that could be said for lots of folks!

See ya!

1 comment:

affectioknit2 said...

Hey,
I appreciate the pic of Goldie. I'll have to post one of Jack. He's just now becoming manageable, instead of the terror of a puppy he was. Good Luck with the truck.

Love ya,
T