Thursday, December 21, 2006

I have been tagged!

Teresa tagged me to answer this "meme" - according to T's original post - meme is the word me twice - me me - and it's also the French word for same -même because everyone answers the same questions.

Teresa http://affectioknit.blogspot.com/ tagged me for this game so here goes.

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”Six weird things about me:

1. I can touch the tip of my nose with my tounge with no hands...ewwh - I know.

2. The hair on the right side of my head is MUCH thicker than the left.

3. There are bite marks on the "head" of my toothbrush - don't know how they get there - don't remember biting on the toothbrush at all. Duane's toothbrush looks like new even when it's old so I'm pretty sure this is not normal.

4. I like to put one sock, one shoe, one sock, one shoe.

5. I sleep on my belly, face to the side directly on the bed, pillow must be touching the top of my head.

6. I wear a watch on my right arm and wash dishes in the sink left to right...backwards from most right-handers!

I asked Duane to help me with these - to which he replied - "how long have we been married" - almost 25 yrs - "long enough to know better than to answer that!"

Oh well. See, I'm not so weird after all!

1 comment:

affectioknit2 said...

Hey,

You're right - you're not so weird after all... I started to ask the Man what was weird about me but decided against - I know enough weirdness on my own.

Love,

T