Thursday, February 15, 2007



I had forgotten to post a photo of a really lovely gift that Granny gave me at Christmas. She and her girls had gotten into quilting and applique. It's amazing what you can do with different colors of cloth. This photo really doesn't do it justice.



I'm still recovering from my cold - this one's been hard to beat! And it's COLD here....looking forward to warm weather!

The plans for our 25th anniversary trip are moving forward - I'm trying to put together a rough itenerary for 15 days in northern Calif. So far it's as follows:

Reno
Carson City, ghost towns, etc.
Lake Tahoe
Yosemite
Sequoia's (Kingsland)
over to west coast
up Highway 1, Big Sur
San Francisco
Nappa Valley, Sonoma
back to Reno

We're just renting a car and driving from Reno. (We're flying the airlines, not our own plane - it would cost several thousand dollars in fuel....would be fun, but not that much fun!) Sharon and Buddy love San Francisco, so they may join us for that part of the trip.

Later!!

1 comment:

affectioknit2 said...

Hey - I like the new blog-look - Has it really been 25 years - oh my -