Saturday, February 24, 2007


On her blog, Teresa posted a photo of some ugly vinyl flooring they found while doing some renovations. It does resemble the flooring that was all over our house in New Hill. We replaced most of it during our renovations. Since it was actually in good shape, we left it in place in the laundry room. UGLY!

Here is the only picture I know to exist of that old flooring - boy those are the days - I actually had a cat!!!












Here is Teresa's floor in case you're not looking at her blog....what were we thinking back in the 70's???

2 comments:

affectioknit2 said...

That's funny - I thought they were similar - I love the pergo 'though - and I'm going to love the hardwood - we've been working on boxing in the new heat ducts so the hardwood is on hold - I actually thought my renovation days were over...haha

affectioknit2 said...

I don't remember that little orange and white kitty - but I do remember the shirt she's laying on...

Love ya,

T