Thursday, July 26, 2007

Forgot to include this earlier. Monday evening I got a call from the police department (never a good thing, as far as I can tell....) A pilot had landed very badly...he was a student pilot that had just bought this high-performance airplane. He wasn't hurt, just hurt his feelings and his wallet! The mechanic came and lifted it up and hauled it to the hangar. The Sky11 chopper apparently heard about it and hovered overhead for a while. It was on the nightly news. Must have been a slow news day!



My main Siler City employee grows a big garden and a few times during the summer he invites us all to be at the terminal building at noon for a tomato sandwich lunch. Here we are finishing up - I had two sandwichs!!!

1 comment:

affectioknit2 said...

Once again I'm jealous...

Love,

T