Wednesday, November 07, 2007


It's going to be cold here for the first time tonight - forecast is for 30 degrees....I convinced Duane to light the pilot for our little "fake woodstove" downstairs. I love to lay on the rug in front of it and read - which always seems to blend over into a nap! I hate cold weather, but I do love that radiant heat!

Setting on the stove, I've got a terra cotta "saucer" with potpurri inside. (You'll have to forgive me, but I can't figure out who gave it to me! - speak up and I'll remember!!) The warmth from the stove heats it up and the room smells like apple/pumpkin/cookie dough/Christmas!

1 comment:

affectioknit2 said...

MMMMM that sounds so nice - as it's quite chilly here as well - we had some more blowing snow yesterday and the Man-Cub got up this morning and ran to the window in the Living room to see if it was snowing still - but no. I wish we had a fireplace - I really miss that...

Love,

T