Friday, November 02, 2007

My sis posted this link in her blog - so I went to it and added a comment. Neat if you're into knitting, for sure.


http://shutupimcounting.blogspot.com/2007/11/333-contest-few-of-my-favorite-things.html

This lady, Cass is doing a contest that involves telling about your favorite knitting projects, etc. Since I don't knit, all I could do was comment on the lovely knitted gifts that I have received.

Here are a few of my favorites from T - could have included a shot of a couple of things Granny has done for the "baby boys" - but they are all tucked away in the attic....



2 comments:

affectioknit2 said...

Hey K,

I forgot all about the pink booties - I'm going to find the pattern for the grey sweater one day and recreate it...

Love,

T

Cass said...

Oooo that sweater is gorgeous! You're so lucky to have such a great sister! :) thanks for coming by and entering!
xoxo
Cass