Thursday, January 31, 2008

Not much going on - cold and rainy. (Not by ND standards, but cold enough!)

I snapped these photos last night of my "veggie-goulosh" - thought it looked nice and healthy!



Just some fresh broccoli, onions, green pepper and cilantro:




Stirred it all up, added bean sprouts, carrots, soy sauce and some powdered ginger (didn't have fresh ginger, but that would have been yummy!) I let the onions get quite well-done...it turned out very nicely. (Oh yeah, I added a little sweet-n-low powder - that worked nicely with the ginger...)

Believe it or not, I ate that entire dish by the end of the evening!

2 comments:

affectioknit2 said...

That does look yummy - now that I'm getting an appetite back...

Love,

T

Elizabeth said...

Does look good and especially healthy. I'll check your diet blog to see how that is working.E