Saturday, February 09, 2008

I didn't have anything planned for my "day off" on Friday, so I decided that I really needed to do some spring house-cleaning. I've gotten rather lazy lately, letting things pile up....

Here's our "office" - Robert's old room....piled high with paperwork/mail/junk. I filed and sorted for an hour or so...



Now we can actually use the desk!


Next up was the horrible "utility room" in the basement....this has been "growing" over the past couple of years, really. It had gotten to the point that you couldn't even walk in there comfortably.

Rather embarrassing, I suppose!


But here it is 4 hours later - and a pick-up truck full of garbage and goodwill items!


I was pretty pooped!

1 comment:

affectioknit2 said...

Very Nice! Now fly up here and fix mine - I see Grandma's hutch - yay!

Love,

T