Thursday, April 24, 2008

Teresa will be proud of me for this - I usually dump powdered creamer in my coffee in copious amounts. Really bad for the arteries, I'm sure. Teresa purchased some Silk brand creamer when we were over at Grandma's a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, my local Food Lion does not stock this yummy substance. But, I did find this "Very Vanilla" soymilk. It is quite good in the coffee also. Maybe next time I'm in "yuppy-ville" (Chapel Hill...) I can try the snooty Harris Teeter there. They are likely to have the soy-creamer. (Not trying to say Teresa is snooty - far from it!! Those who knit socks can't be snooty!)




Now, Teresa isn't going to appreciate this too much....

I had an extra pound of the delicious shrimp I brought back from Oriental (frozen). These are huge - and they must have been kept alive long enough for the "veins" to be cleansed...I just used a good bit of Eddie's Seafood Seasoning....

And I ate this entire plate in one setting!! I felt like I was at the Pelican in Ocracoke having the 15 cent peel-n-eat shrimp....

1 comment:

affectioknit2 said...

Good for you with the soymilk...

Bad for you with the shrimp - or as the Man-Cub used to so cutely call them shtrimp - don't know where the t came from but it was really cute...

Love,

T