Thursday, October 23, 2008

I know it's not that cold...we usually wait a good long while before we turn the heat on. But I came home this afternoon and this is the thermostat reading. I am NOT HAPPY!!!



So, I went downstairs and lit the pilot-light for the little gas stove. NOW I'm happy! I can take a pillow and curl up on the rug in front of the stove and read. If I was a cat, I'd purr! Duane's not home yet - he'll kid me endlessly about being a wimp.... oh, I pulled out the little squirt bottle of "Mulled Spice" scent and sprayed it on my potpourri....I'm (almost) in the Holiday spirit!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yes, 62 indoors is time for a fire. We have one going tonight. E

affectioknit2 said...

Oooh that sounds nice - I wish I had a fireplace - not so much wood up here 'though...

Love,

T