Friday, March 06, 2009

OOPS! I guess I was going alittle too fast, Officer!

Forgot to post this....coming home from getting groceries the other day, I got pulled over by a Highway Patrolman. I was apparently exceeding the posted speed limit. I really didn't know that I was speeding, which probably helped my honest plea for leniency!

Imagine my surprise when he came back to the window, gave me my license, tipped his hat and said, "Let's slow it down a little, ma'am"!



Some who know me would say it's just because I was driving a "FORD"!! (That was for Cordy, by the way!)

3 comments:

affectioknit said...

I'm sure honesty did help your case...

Love,

T

~ Denise ~ said...

Wow..nice cop! ;) and I'll refrain from any negative Ford comments. ha lol ;0

Joyce Mineer said...

Whew...dodged that one huh, Karen?! Of course you could've always argued that your ice cream was melting!