Thursday, April 30, 2009

Photo of Grandma

I meant to post this earlier - I ran across it in my photo file a minute ago.

When I made my quick trip home last week, I had to leave at 6AM from Mom's house to be back at work (relatively) on time.

I was driving down I-40 and decided that I should stop off at Grandma's house in Swanannoa for a few minutes. I knocked on her door at about 6:20AM - I knew she'd be up as they were always early risers.

I sure surprised her! We had a nice little chat over coffee and a bowl of cereal. She's doing great at 93!!

4 comments:

Just Marianne said...

She is precious! You are so blessed to have your Grandma!

Joyce Mineer said...

How sweet is that photog??!! And how sweet of you to make a surprise visit like that. No doubt you made Grandma's day!!

Elizabeth said...

I printed a copy of the photo and gave it to Grandma today. She was pretty pleased with it, just saying her hair needed fixing. I also took her a picture of you and Eddie II. She did enjoy your visit. E

affectioknit said...

TWO SWEET AND BEAUTIFUL LADIES FOR SURE!!!

Love,

T