Thursday, April 09, 2009

We're at the boat in Oriental

When we got down to the boat this afternoon, I assumed we wouldn't have internet access....we had paid for "weekends" from the local wireless provider....it is supposed to be Fri-Sat-Sun service for the "weekend boaters".

But, alas, I am online on Thursday by some cyberspace magic!

We're all ship-shape - waiting for Richard and Miranda to arrive late tonight after his EMT class (then a 3 hr drive...) so they will probably be here by 1AM. Our 1 hour flight was nice - because it was quick - but rather bumpy with lots of turbulence.

We will be sleeping by the time they show up!!

After unpacking all my bags, I noticed how pretty my simple fruits look! (We're trying to be a bit healthy.....)

I probably won't be online again until Sunday - so I hope everyone has a Happy Easter!


1 comment:

affectioknit said...

That looks yummy and sounds like it will be a fun weekend. Happy Sailing...

Love,

T