Sunday, August 23, 2009

Quick Harris Teeter Shopping Trip - Why is that Noteworthy??

Of course, I had to drive 10 miles out of my way to visit our closest Harris Teeter! Robert has decided to work 1 day a week while he's at NC State this year for some spending money - every Sunday from 11am-7pm. Hehehe - I know where he'll be, so I can always visit if I want!!

I surprised him for sure....actually caught him working!




He solely works in the meat department now and likes it pretty well. I think it's more interesting than being a cashier. We had a quick little chat and I gave him some items that he had left at home when he moved out last week. Then I went shopping in the fru-fru Harris Teeter....fun but a bit hoity-toity for me! (I'm a Food Lion gal....)

1 comment:

affectioknit said...

Yucky old meat department - hellow to Robert and nice to see you....

love,

T