Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Smart Car

I had an "ah-ha" moment this morning....

Driving in the rain.....




I have not driven in the rain much at all since acquiring the new little car.

I also have not read the owner's manual for the new little car!!

Turns out that the windshield wipers are smart! I turned them on "one notch" which I assumed was "intermittent" ...nope - when I went thru heavy showers, the wipers were going lightening fast....then when I hit a misty area, they slowed to once every minute. Cool.

Maybe-I-should-read-the-owner's-manual!!!



.

2 comments:

affectioknit said...

That is pretty cool and convenient...

...owner's manual - that reminds me of the little white car that Daddy was going to take out to CA and we didn't know how to dim the lights because we were such hicks we'd never been in a car that didn't have the dimmer on the floor - a manual would have been nice...

Love,

T

Elizabeth said...

I think that was a Saab that belonged to a man that rented Nanny's house and he took the furniture and the car in the truck. Must be nice to have a "smart" car. MOM