Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Robert and the injured Subaru

A few weeks ago, Robert called Sunday morning from the parking lot at State on his way to work (he works every Sunday at Harris Teeter.) Apparently, someone had side-swiped the Subaru overnite. A classic dent-and-run from a blue-colored car...... Sad, sad little Subaru.....



Never fear!! Farm Bureau to the rescue! Glad we left the comp & collision coverage on that car. It damaged the front quarter-panel and the swipe continued down both doors.

I picked the car up this morning and took it back to Robert. (He had borrowed the courtesy car for the Asheboro Airport - and I needed it back!!) Looks good as new and a substantial amount cleaner than when he took it in thanks to their complementary wash-job!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'm glad the car is fixed. Makes it seem like new, I guess. MOM

affectioknit said...

Oh NO!!! I hate things like that...
...glad it's fixed though...

Love,

T