Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sticker fun

Big girls get to have fun with stickers too! It was an absolutely glorious day at the airport! Look at that beautiful blue sky in the background. If I didn't know better, I'd say we were out west in the clear Rocky Mountain sky.....but I digress.......

I have a "Quality Control" inspection tomorrow - and one of the things they'll look at is my signage. Some of it is a bit on the dreary side.....



All faded from the sun - these have to be replaced every few years. I ended up replacing about 20 different stickers. The flying public is safer now.....



All nice and bright again....some of the stickers this time were a bit small, so I gotta get some plain white stickers to cover old ones. Should pass 'muster with the inspector though!

1 comment:

affectioknit said...

I love stickers too - even the functional safety ones...

Love,

T