Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring!

We had a nice weekend, finally! Just some outside work - clearing some underbrush in the woods around the house. I got the garden-bug and planted some seeds....just my usual tomatoes, peppers, squash and cucumbers.



Today Robert leaves for the NC State Marching Band trip to Ireland! I'm hoping he will send a photo or two during the week he'll be there. I'm excited for him - hope he listened to my 100 different suggestions - "keep your passport with you at all times, pack a jacket, behave yourself, have fun, don't have too much fun!.....blah, blah, blah."

I'm still searching for a website that might be "streaming" the Dublin St. Patrick's Day Parade....so far, haven't found it.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I guess I'll have to wait til it warms up some more here even for planting in the greenhouse, but I'm looking forward and planning for it. Keep us posted if you hear from Robert. MOM

affectioknit said...

WOW! That is Awesome - both the springtime planting and the trip to Ireland - mostly the trip though - I hope he has a lot of fun!

Love,

T