Saturday, June 26, 2010

Oh, it's so very hot here!

Yes, I know I complain about the cold....so I'm not really complaining about the heat. But it is very warm here lately! The tomatoes are wilted in the afternoon but revive overnight.

From the dash of my car yesterday. This was while driving, so not just overheated parking lot air. It displayed 105 degrees before I moved the car.



There was a week or two that nothing was blooming in the yard. I'm pleased to see the pretty glads starting to flower.






And my hydrangeas - one that Mom brought me and one that Richard got me for Mother's Day many years ago. Particularly pretty this year for some reason!



4 comments:

affectioknit said...

Yikes! That's hot - 72 here...

Love,

T

Karen said...

silly girl

Holly Diane said...

I love hydrangeas..wish they would grow here in Florida!

Elizabeth said...

Hydrangeas like all the extra water we got this year. I'll post some pics of mine, really I will. MOM