Sunday, July 11, 2010

Our long driveway is finally looking good! The ditches are smoothed out and we're just about ready for (sshhh - don't jinx it) Paving! Yep, after all these years I'm getting my wish. Many (not all, ugh) of the folks that live or have lots down the drive are pitching in to pay for it in a couple of weeks!! Yay! No more dust!


Just a few flowers out in the heat - my Stargazer Lilies are not so pungent this year - the heat seems to be wilting them a little.



Still attracts lots of bees, though!



Oh, finally! The tomatoes are ripe! Yum!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Do you mean the main drive into airport is being paved? I thought it was just your driveway. That would be great. Looks good.

Karen said...

hey, mom! yep, the whole 9 yards!

8 of the 15 lot owners are chipping in. i'm thrilled! love, k

affectioknit said...

Awesome news about the paving! The lilies are beautiful as usual! and you have tomotoes - I have one tiny green one - I'll have to take a picture of him tomorrow...

Love and happy paving,

T