Friday, November 05, 2010

Fixin' up the new plane

Our new plane needed a little sprucing up...the original paint on the tail section was dull and worn - so we sanded and prepped...masked off the rest of the plane to prevent "overspray".



The paint we use is very toxic - so Duane uses a respirator - I held my breath and stepped in to take this photo - and quickly exited the building!


I know, doesn't look much different - but it's nice and shiny now. We take it in for a complete re-do of the avionics in a couple of weeks. I'm starting to like it a little.....

2 comments:

affectioknit said...

I like it a lot - a sleek new plane for you!

Duane did an awesom job with the paint - as usual!

Love,

T

Elizabeth said...

Does look nice. I like the hodge-podge of 'drapes' covering the plane. MOM