Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A very happy birthday to me!

I had a wonderful birthday!! Lots of phone calls and birthday wishes...

Robert had offered to cook me dinner, so I invited "the airport gang" and told Robert to expect 8!! He did a wonderful job with dinner and everyone enjoyed!





Now to the Good Stuff!!! Of course, I received "the card" from my sis that we've been trading for many years.

And flowers from my sweet hubby


A shirt from Dick and Lindy from a recent winery tour - perfect for me, as most of you know!!


Some zany earrings from Diane - there are 3 pieces hanging, they "tinkle" when I move my head.


And some lovely "Sister" figurines sent by my sweet sis, how precious!

3 comments:

affectioknit said...

What a fun party! So glad you had a special day!

Happy Birthday!

Love,

T

Just Marianne said...

Happy Birthday! Love that T shirt and I do hope you got another earring to match!

Miranda said...

That t-shirt is so cute! And I love the earrings! Richard & I stopped by Robert's before going to the beach and I felt bad that we didn't help out... Umm, so I suppose you can expect us to do something for you soon! It's like a surprise birthday thing buuuut... After your birthday! (I'm not good with surprise birthday things anyway!)

Glad you had fun though! =D