Monday, July 30, 2012

Dress Failure

I left off in April, I think it was - with this dress all cut out and ready to sew....but the Bahamas, etc. got in the way.
I spent the better part of Saturday while it was 100 degrees sewing the little dress. It's been a LOOONG time since I've sewn any clothing, but it went surprisingly well. The zipper went in like a dream, the armhole and neckline facings lined up perfectly. Unfortunately, I just really don't like how it looks on me! It just really doesn't flatter my body-style at all! So - all you're gonna see is a photo of it on a hangar. I know it looks good on the hangar....it makes me look like a bright mushroom. I think this one may go to Goodwill!

3 comments:

affectioknit said...

Awwww...no...it's super cute!

oh well...I'm sure someone at GoodWill will love it...you did a great job!

Love,

T

Elizabeth said...

Maybe Teresa could give it a try. Just saying. MOM

Elizabeth said...

By the way, it does look great on the hanger. MOM