Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Gretchen's India Party

Gretchen is back in the swing of things - throwing a costume "theme" party.  This year, it was an India - Bollywood theme. 

All the usual suspects were in attendance....

 We didn't really dress up -  this was only a day after my "pipe" incident.   I just wasn't feeling up to prepping with costumes.  So, we went in street clothes - and no one minded at all.

A lovely paper mache tiger was a centerpiece...along with lots of Indian food Gretchen prepared for the crowd.



Pat and Gretchen's twin brother were hosting the bar.


Neighbors chatting.



Gretchen's golf cart is always decorated...this time an elephant.  Rain had threatened earlier, but held off for us nicely!







And I thought I'd include a little of the "flash dance" that Gretchen organized.  Yes, I jumped in after I took this little video!





2 comments:

affectioknit said...

What FUN! I loved the dance! Hope your face is all better now!

See you TOMORROW!

Love,

T

Elizabeth said...

Great party. Reminds me of the one in 2005, Spanish theme, you dressed me up and we enjoyed it. She does a fine party and dance. MOM