Friday, October 10, 2014

I'm Tired!

I spent my "day off" washing the house!  I mean, literally, washing the outside of the house!

It has been a couple of years since we've washed the siding.  On all sides but the south facing one, a "grunge" grows.....



I think it's a mix of mold, mildew and just plain dirt!


Some bleach mixed with "house wash" from Lowe's sprayed on thick.  Then a good rinse with the power washer.


Front of the house....before....


And after....it took all day - the sun is setting now!



And the railing for the front porch were in really yucky shape....


I thought I was going to have to re-paint....but they washed up just perfect!


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

It's amazing what bleach and water will clean up. Look great!! MOM

affectioknit said...

WOW...what a difference...all that had work sure paid off...

Love,

T