Thursday, May 21, 2015

Negatives

I've been doing some spring-cleaning.  I opened the drawer in the filing cabinet where I've stored various photos - mostly duplicates or photos that just didn't make the "cut" to be put in an album. 

Lots of negatives too.  I finally decided that the negatives could all be thrown out - I will never have any use for them.  Plus, they were not at all organized so I really would have to look closely at each one to even figure out what they are.....amazing how spoiled we are now with digital photos.

So, they all went in the trash!  The drawer is not as crammed now, but still needs some work!




2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I have come to the same conclusion. I did send some rolls of film for printing that were here for years and glad I did. They were still good and the only prints I have of those things. But if you have the negative, you probably have the print. MOM

affectioknit said...

...funny...I should probably do that too...for a long time...I kept the negatives in a fireproof lock box...sort of as 'insurance' in cause my photos were destroyed I guess...digital photos can be vulnerable too...

Love,

T