Tuesday, November 17, 2015

My Emmie Food Processor

I know, blog posts about appliances are a little lame......

But I love my little Emmie food processor that my brother gave me some Christmas in the 1980's.  He gave my sis an identical one and we both love, love, love them!

We've repair a couple of items over the years, but now the bowl itself is cracked.

Here is the little wonder (this photo was from the blog entry Thanksgiving 2009)



Amazing what you can find on eBay!! $12 bucks and free shipping.  Absolutely worth it to me since my little Emmie is just the right size and is so simple!




 New and old side-by-side.



Good to be "back in operation"!


2 comments:

affectioknit said...

WOW!...I need one of the little stoppers...I lost mine during the move somehow...I fabricated one out of a ziplock tub...but of course it leaks a little cabbage...

Love,

T

Unknown said...

Could this unit be succesfully used for grinding dry dog food kibbles?