Saturday, April 23, 2016

Swap shop find

If you've seen the Sailing Blog, you know that I got a nice "find" for my pillow covering at the county recycle center.....but I also saw a little sewing machine on the shelf.....

I took it just to see what it was.....turned out to be a Bernina brand serger.  

Sharon and Buddy visited us last weekend - and I gifted it to her.....  She figured out how to thread it (it's complicated!) 

And it works perfectly!! 

Someone must have been getting out of sewing and just dumped all their nice "stuff" at the county recycle center.  Amazing what you find there sometimes.  And I donate my unwanted items there too, of course!

So, Sharon has a nice serger - and if I need anything trimmed - I'll ask her to do it, of course!!


1 comment:

affectioknit said...

WOW!...what a find...and the perfect person to gift it to!

Love,

T