Thursday, October 27, 2016

Ginger!!

I'm a big ginger fan...I've acquired a taste for it over the years from our Island visits and various Indian foods....

Who would have thought that you can order fabulous ginger tea from Amazon at a discount??    Since I drink several cups per day, I opted for a couple of 100 packages.  Caffeine free and tasty with no sugar!




Nice evening treat -ginger tea and a few pieces of Reed's Ginger Chews from the SDA store in Fletcher.  We'd had these in the Bahamas and BVI, so I was thrilled to find them (fairly) locally!  Vegan  and all natural - 3 ingredients - Sugar, Ginger, Tapioca Starch. 



1 comment:

affectioknit said...

What a deal...I tried that ginger candy...and I can't keep it in my mouth too long...like a fireball...it has a good flavor though...

Love,

T